Suggestion: Add a link to the forum page

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive8fm.dialup.mindspring.com on June 08, 1999 at 12:38:40:

In Reply to: Peeved posted by Micah on June 08, 1999 at 10:13:48:

: This information first appeared on dvdfile.com on June 1. I reported it on June 2, then Cinescape soon after. Indy World should have at least credited the original source, dvdfile.com, for this story. First, dvdfile.com isn't getting their due credit for conducting the interview, and secondly, those burnt many times by Indy rumors have nowhere to verify this factual report.

: Another thing I'm curious about is that you obviously don't read the front page to Indyfan.com with any regularity. Is this a common experience? Do most of you just zap straight to the Forum? What could be done to improve the front page that would make you want to read it? Is the news untimely? poorly-written? too short? What's wrong?

: Don't hold back.

: Thanks,
: Micah

The site is excellent, but I think a link from the forum page back to the main page would be helpful, especially for those who bookmark the forum and go directly to it. Also, whatever can be done (smaller graphics, more archived older stories) to help make the front page load faster would be...helpful. I used to go to the front page but instead I often just go right to the forum to save time because it takes a while for the main page to load, and the news is irregular. Another suggestion-You also post a short note to the forum whenever there is a news item to remind us to read the news. That's my constructive criticism. I hope you find these ideas useful!

Cheers,
Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: