Re: Deirdre Jones!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Jones from spider-tf073.proxy.aol.com on June 08, 1999 at 16:24:58:

In Reply to: Deirdre Jones!! posted by Michaelson on June 08, 1999 at 11:07:47:

: : : I have a VHS player, not DVD, but I am hopin' to get a DVD soon, but in the meanwhile where can I even get Young Indiana Jones TV Movies and where can I get Young Indiana Jones Chronicles on VHS or something???
: : : "Help me IndyFan.com your my only hope!!"

: : Hi there,

: : Just get in touch with me. I can help you out.

: : Deirdre Jones

: Where do you currently stand on YOUR project, young lady??!! Haven't heard anything from you for quite a while. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Yes, sir! I'm here. I've been quite busy but I have been working on the re-write of my story. I've also been dealing with the fact that my back is not getting any better. I had (exploritory) surgery done and it came up negative. The doctor tells me that I have soft tissue and muscle damage. I won't be doing my martial arts for several years (oh well eight years of training down the tube). But on the other hand, I have been making progress and hope to send what I have to you quite soon. The upside to the accident, I'm looking at getting my settlement in 3 weeks. It's been very hard.....

Deirdre Jones

P.S. Thanks :D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: