definitely hard to get... and hold

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Scott from nezperce-ec3.phlab.missouri.edu on June 09, 1999 at 08:17:43:

In Reply to: Re: Favorite soundtracks posted by Brisco on June 08, 1999 at 20:02:18:

Yeah...I used to have the ToD record released over in germany...(I think i found it under used soundtracks at whizz records)
Unfortunately it was stolen less than a week after I bought it. The good news, however, is that I managed to listen to it a few times during that week.

-Scott
Columbia, MO

: : I don't think that the Temple of Doom soundtrack was ever released in the U.S. I think that it was only released in Japan and Germany. So far I haven't been able to find an import copy, but I'm not giving up yet! :D

: Don't give up! I'd been searching for years, and about a month ago, I checked it's card in the soundtrack section at the Virgin Megastore, as I used to do everytime I was there, and, lo and behold, there were two copies! I bought mine, and when I was there next (less than a week later) the other was gone as well. But, the moral of the story is, it IS out there, so don't give up hope!
: Brisco

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]