Re: Help on taking Wested Measurements

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupD209.mpls.uswest.net on June 09, 1999 at 10:18:25:

In Reply to: Help on taking Wested Measurements posted by Becky on June 09, 1999 at 06:01:26:

Follow the link below, this is probably the site you mentioned about the measurements, but it was what I used when ordering my jacket. The sleeve measurement is dead on. I measured from the bottom of my neck to the middle of the back of my hand, and the jacket's sleeve ends exactly there on my hand. As far as wearing a sweater, it might be a tight fit. I ordered mine with the exact measurement because I wanted it to fit like a glove. But if you want a little more room, you might wanna add an inch or two to every measurement (except maybe the sleeve length). Anyway, I hope this helps ya baby, yeah!

Austin....Danger Powers

: Hi,

: I was wondering if someone could give me an idea as to exactly what measurements I need to sent to Wested in order to get the best fit jacket. I have my jacket size, but its my suite jacket size, so Im wondering if I should order the next size so If I wanted to wear a sweater under it, I could. As for the arm size, how do I measure that. I found an Indy site that indicated it is from the base of the neck to the middle of the hand. Is this right.

: Need Help

: Thanks

: Beck

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: