Re: Favorite soundtracks

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from proxy-381.public.rwc.webtv.net on June 09, 1999 at 13:25:47:

In Reply to: Favorite soundtracks posted by Indy on June 08, 1999 at 17:38:29:

: I was wonderin' which sndtrks. you guys like best. I have only Raiders(expanded-74mins, lucky find) and Crusade(lucky find 4months ago, original) and I think I like the more lyrical music of Crusade. All the Indy music is great, but movie wise, and believe I may have a new fav once I get ToD; soon. I definately do think the IJ trilogy is Williams best work(yes, better than SW).

: Please, respond!

: "Father of Indy! Give me your hand!

Well my favorite's are, in Raiders, the Raiders march of course and the theme when Indy is goin after the truck. On Temple of Doom my favorite is the one when the rocks are burning. And Crusade I like the theme when Indy is fighting for the Cross of Coronado on the boat, the theme when Indy and Dad are being chased on the motorcycle, and all the music that comes after the scene when the army tank turns around trying to follow Indy and crashes into the truck.
That theme when the truck crashes into the army tank kind of sounds like Duel of the Fates IN A WAY wouldn't ya think???
"THE STONES ARE MINE!!!"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]