Re:FordIsOut!SelleckIsIn!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MD from ww-wa04.proxy.aol.com on April 19, 1998 at 19:32:58:

In Reply to: Re:FordIsOut!SelleckIsIn! posted by INDIANA GJR on April 19, 1998 at 09:47:55:

:
: :
: : :
: : : : To who ever wrote "RE:FORD IS OUT!SELLECK IS IN!" what the hell is your problem??Did someone shove a stick up your butt??I know Ford was the one who made Iniana what he is, but that is no excuse to talk crap about Tom Selleck.He's done some great movies, just as Ford has and I think you should show some respect, I don't see you out there making movies!!!Also people do read these messages wether they're browsing or trying to find it... So my suggestion to you is to keep your big mouth shut before you offend more people!
: : : :
: : : LISTEN YOU DIRTY LOVING tom selleck FAN,... IM NOT SURE IF YOUR RETARDED OR AN IDIOT, BUT THIS IS THE INDIANA JONES FAN FORUM AND IF YOU ARE NOT A INDY FAN THEN GET THE HELL OUT!! I DONT BELEIVE IN THIS CHILD LIKE TRASH TALKING BUT WHEN YOU COME TO THE FORUM AND POST MESSAGES DEFENDING YOUR GAY KEVEN KLEIN KISSING tom selleck THEN IT BECOMES A PROBLEM!
: : : A VERY PISSED OFF INDY FAN,!,
: : : INDIANA GJR
: : ::
: : : Power down, both of you! I didn't read the original Tom Selleck bashing letter, but if it was anything like this last posting from "INDIANA GJR," I can see why the T.S.Fan#1 got so mad. And so far as I can tell, he didn't bash Indy or Ford, so I don't see where INDIANA GJR got off telling him that he did. Not that the T.S.Fan#1 couldn't've come up with a calmer, more effective response. This is my first time to this forum, or any Indy forum, and if immature behavior like this is common here, this may be my last time at this board.

: IM SORRY IF I OFFENED YOU BY ANY MEANS BUT PEOPLE COME IN TO THE FORUM AND MAKE STUPID REMARKS. I WAS JUST AS MAD
: INDIANA GJR

: Apology gladly accepted, and I thank you for it. I do hope that you'll react more calmly in the future. I understand why you got upset, but in my experiences, people usually take me more seriously when I present a calm response, even when I'm mad as all hell. Otherwise, they assume I'm too angry to think clearly, and they disregard what I'm saying. On the other hand, some people seem to need an angry response in order to even recognize that you're there. It's a tough area to judge...
: MD

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]