Re: If You Wrote Indy IV What Would You Write About??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sevenwords from 1Cust113.tnt1.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on June 09, 1999 at 14:56:06:

In Reply to: Re: If You Wrote Indy IV What Would You Write About?? posted by Steve on June 09, 1999 at 11:54:14:

Yeah I like the idea of the Library, but I kinda want to see him in the jungle again...like in the beginning of Raiders..even if just for a short while

: : I think Indy IV should be about getting into a different world in the Bermuda Triangle. But Lao Che and another archeologist are against Indy in this. and Indy gets past assassins while Lao Che gets there first. Indy gets sucked under as a storm of power gets loose as Lao Che connects two gem. two pieces, his and the other half in the bermuda triangle. meanwhile he tries eescaping this other world, but then....

: : well there is where I left off in the little excerpt. If you indyfans wanna finish it in your way you could but if you have another idea POST IT!!!!
:
: I would love to see Indy IV centered around excavating the Alexandrian Library in Egypt, and discovering astounding information that in itself could be used for good or evil. The 3rd Reich would be involved of course-who else could personify evil so well? As some of you may know, this library was destroyed possibly by Julius Caesar in 47 B.C., and was said to contain over 700,000 scrolls. It was developed by Ptolemy I and Ptolemy II in the 200's B.C. Much information of ancient origin was lost, and this really facinates me. Perhaps the mystery of Atlantis was contained here. Anyway this would be my choice of a plot because it involves what interests me. Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]