Re: What type of Indy girl would you want??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Foai.dw.net on June 09, 1999 at 18:55:49:

In Reply to: What type of Indy girl would you want?? posted by Meg on June 09, 1999 at 15:58:18:

: Hi all!! I was just wondering what type of Indy girl you all would want. But here's the thing, she can't be like any of the ones from the movies or books. With that in mind, what qualities would you want in her/ What would her temperments be like? How would sh eact in the dangerous situations? Thanks for all of you who answer my questions!

: ~Meg~

Boy if Indy were Harrison then the only girl for him would be ME!!!!!! I'm smart, funny, flirty, serious, loving, honest and understanding! That's me!!! And plus if we were in a dangerous situation, I wouldn't let Indy's (harrison's :)) face be scratched. I'd take that whip out and just whack everyone...I'm hell at whacking. (that's from his movie witness!) But in a really dangerous situation, I'd play strong, silent person waiting to be rescued by Indy, and after he rescued me I'd do a litte kissy kissy and go about what we were doing in the first place!
That's just me though!
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: