Re: TV showing

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on April 20, 1998 at 08:12:56:

In Reply to: Re: TV showing posted by Aragorn on April 19, 1998 at 14:29:24:

: : : Tonight, April 16th, USA channel is playing Temple of Doom at 8:00 p.m. central time, and tomorow night they are showing Last Crusade at 8:00 p.m. central. Aren't these the folks that that have been showing the Star Wars trilogy to refresh the masses of the Star Wars movies getting us ready for the release of their new movies? Makes you wonder if they may be doing the same regarding Indy. USA is pretty good for that. They played almost all the Aliens series prior to the release of the new movie....Regards. Michaelson

: : Another back to back showing is being done as I write this on USA from 2 pm central time of T of D and Last Crusade Sunday, April 18th. Regards. Michaelson

: I'm watching it now. My family all thinks I'm nuts though, since I've got the entire trilogy on tape anyway. "Why watch it on TV if we gave it to you for your last birthday?!?" If only they understood...

: Aragorn

After a while, you'll give up even trying to explain. It's just something they'll have to live with. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]