Re: They aren't a lucky find guys

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on June 10, 1999 at 13:34:08:

In Reply to: They aren't a lucky find guys posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on June 10, 1999 at 12:59:03:

: You guys are speaking as if they are extremely hard-to-find. Well, for me they were as easy as walking out the front door. I went to my music store at HMV, looked at the soundtracks section, and looked under 'I' and 'R', and booyah! There they were, waiting for me to pick them up and buy them. I don't know why they are hard-to-find for the rest of you people.

I had no problem at all finding the CD soundtracks of both Raiders of the Lost Ark (at least the expanded 74 minute version) and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (original) in the local music stores - in new condition even (i.e. not used).

The one that was hard to find was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom... I guess because, unlike the other two, there was no American release for it. However, I learned on this message board that Amazon.com has a few of the import copies of ToD. :)

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]