Re: Did you know...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark Indy from user-37kagm1.dialup.mindspring.com on June 10, 1999 at 15:00:42:

In Reply to: Did you know... posted by LFM on June 10, 1999 at 14:21:15:

: Here's a quote from That's Hollywood (a behind the scenes look at 60 of the greatest films of all time).
: "[Steven Spielberg] thouroughly enjoyed the production and did all he could to foster a good atmosphere, treating his stars with a courtly respect and gently kissing Karen Allen after each shot."
: Did you people know that? I also didn't know that Spielberg had been going with a woman named Amy Irving...he broke up with her, then they got back together, had a son, married, then split again in the mid eighties...of course that's also when he met Kate Capshaw...and they lived happily ever after.
: Oh and the reason Spielberg didn't get sick like Harrison Ford and half of the rest of the company was because he had imported canned food from home.
: LFM

That's interesting stuff LFM. Curious though, I seem to remember posts here about Steven getting really annoyed with Karen because she couldn't act? Her acting's good enough for me (in fact, I'd say it's great but maybe I can't see past her appearance). What do you guys think?

Mark

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]