Do you REALLY want to know?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm1-013.inetnebr.com on June 10, 1999 at 17:19:13:

In Reply to: If You Wrote Indy IV What Would You Write About?? posted by Short Round on June 09, 1999 at 10:40:19:

: I think Indy IV should be about getting into a different world in the Bermuda Triangle. But Lao Che and another archeologist are against Indy in this. and Indy gets past assassins while Lao Che gets there first. Indy gets sucked under as a storm of power gets loose as Lao Che connects two gem. two pieces, his and the other half in the bermuda triangle. meanwhile he tries eescaping this other world, but then....

: well there is where I left off in the little excerpt. If you indyfans wanna finish it in your way you could but if you have another idea POST IT!!!!

Indy stumbles across a ring while excavating the ruins of a civilization that was destroyed in a volcanic eruption. Slipping it on in his pocket, he dicovers that it has the ability to make him invisible. The moment he picks it up, things begin to happen--his house is broken into, he begins to receive threats from people he doesn't even know... Nazis begin appearing on his doorstep, and a group of men wearing long black robes begin to follow him wherever he goes.

As it turns out, Hitler's made a pact with a certain being, a Ring-Lord named Sauron. Sauron WANTS the Ring, and he's enlisted the help of the Nazis to get it.

Imagine the title... Indiana Jones and the Lord of the Rings. Or maybe, Indiana Jones and the Ring of Power.

I know, bad idea.

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: