Doh, stupid "T" instead of "F2 key!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HANNIBAL KING from ausfire.austin.ppdi.com on June 11, 1999 at 05:16:04:

In Reply to: NATHANIAL SAMSON, SOLDIER OT FORTUNE posted by HANNIBAL KING on June 11, 1999 at 04:52:26:

Soldier oF fortune! Not Soldier ot fortune! And remnants of uniform. I don't even know what renamanants are!

Hanidboll King (best speller in the world!)
: Good question,
: What about a series of films set at the end of the last century (1890's or so). The hero is a "disgraced" British soldier who is thought to be a coward and a deserter . . . however unjustifiably so. He travels the world as a gentleman soldier of fortune; fighting evil Empire threatening cults. His adventures all have a supernatural bent (i.e Vampire cults etc.). His weapon of choice is . . . er . . . a prototype machine pistol designed by his friend and sidekick Dr. Wallace Granton. He wears the remnanats of his old uniform Red tunic etc. combined with ethnic clothing. He also has a quick draw holster and Colt peacemaker which shoots silver bullets. He's scared of heights? Nah, it's been done! Scared of rats? That'll do.

: Just off the top of my head!

: Seeya Hannibal

: : Here's a game for you...

: : Let's pretend that George Lucas and Steven Spielberg announced that there was not going to be any more Indy films.
: : With the recent success of "The Mummy" every studio wants to make an adventure flick and George and Steven's announcement gets them all to thinking. Some execs at Universal get together and decide to create their own Indy-type character for a series of films.
: : Out of fear of being sued they decide that their new hero cannot have certain character traits that are too tied to Indiana Jones; therefore this new guy can't wear a fedora, the Westin jacket or a bullwhip. He can't be an archeologist or be afraid of snakes.
: : Since these film execs have little imagination they've called you in to fill in the blanks in their new adventure hero.
: : It's up to you to decide what era his adventures will be set in and how he'll dress. What unusual weapon will he make his own? What kind of job will he have? What scares him?
: : And for a bonus, what kind of adventures will he pursue?

: : I'm interested in hearing what you think...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]