Re: Did you know...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from proxy-541.public.rwc.webtv.net on June 11, 1999 at 06:43:47:

In Reply to: Re: Did you know... posted by LFM on June 10, 1999 at 22:06:13:

: : : I always felt that in the bar scene she did some OVERacting at some points.

: : Does anyone else cringe at the part in Raiders when Indy is talking to Belloq, making such a big deal over the pronunciation of Belloq's name. I think Harrison over-acted a bit there.

: : Ducking for cover,
: : Micah

: Yeah, but see that wouldn't be his fault...he didn't write the script. He always says that he doesn't improvise, something about how it's not good for the movie. Besides, my harrison is to great to do that! :) It's ok people, I'm just not done with my twelve step program yet.
: LFM

Well I'd expect Karen Allen to smack Steven Spielberg. But with the break up thing, sheesh, thats why you shouldn't marry anyone famous. Even though I do wanna be a sci fi writer and maybe make a few movies doesn't mean I have to get married though cuz you know. If Spielberg was kissing you on the cheeck what would you do. I am only a little boy so he wouldn't do that

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]