Jump on this offer, David!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on June 11, 1999 at 08:15:08:

In Reply to: Re: Noel Howard Bag Strap posted by Tim (London) on June 11, 1999 at 01:43:24:

: : I know you guys are sick to death of hearing this, but I want to rder some bag straps from Noel Howard as they seem reasonably priced but then I noticed he charges 25 pounds to have them shipped....this can't be right, can it? If anyone has received one from him can you clarify the details for me...thanks!

: I know that you don't know me but I have been following the forum for a few weeks now. I did contribute my personal feelings about the
: various combinations of Wested jackets late last month but no one responded. I live in England and I am willing to give any help I can
: from here. If you wish to get your strap sent to an address in England
: I can forward it to you without charge, post is sort of my job. This is a genuine offer of help.

:
: Tim...

Though I personally don't know Tim or have ever dealt with him, I have dealt with folks like him in England and Scotland regarding Indygear, and to date what they offer they follow through on, and they stand by their word. Tim, if David does or doesn't go for it, I thank you for holding your hand out to a fellow Indyfan. If there's anything I can ever help you with, just email me. We'll see what we could do. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]