Re: ONE OF THE BEST INDY SITES BESIDES THIS ONE!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Loren from correl1.hp.com on June 11, 1999 at 09:31:56:

In Reply to: Re: ONE OF THE BEST INDY SITES BESIDES THIS ONE!!! posted by Rockhammer on June 09, 1999 at 14:45:25:

: : You guys got to see this. go to http://www1.mhv.net/~mbatira/dover/yijc/index.html there is the Indiana Jones Timeline since he was born all the way to when he tells the stories when he is an old man with excerpts from the books, movies, comics, young adult books, movies, tv movies, tv show, the european books. It is so cool. They even have the year and month under a timeline like way. like for example

: : 1912

: : March:
: : Indy goes on the Titanic (then the excerpt from it)

: : and stuff like that. they even have stuff that wasnt in the tv shows, movies or books, that make sense in the whole story. Like when Momma Jones dies and when the dog Indiana dies and that kinda stuff. You got to read it. see ya short round.
: : "Fortune and Glory kid. Fortune and Glory..."

: That timeline (or one very similar) is available in many sites, including mine. Most of it comes out of the World of Indiana Jones RPG book from West End Games. Allen Lane is who has transcribed and made additions to the timeline in the Indy RPG book and published it on various sites in the internet. I was doing it myself until I learned he had already done it (I got about half way done). I intend to take it even further by adding entries from the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones, the Marvel comic.
: It's still unfinished, but I'll get to working on it soon.

The Dover School site mentioned in the original message added various links to people and places in Allen's timeline. However they have not updated it in several years so some of the links are probably out of date. They also have not added any of the things Allen has added since. My site is one of the ones which has the text of the timeline and has all the updates Allen has made.

Loren
http://www.innermind.com/youngindy/

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: