Re: Indy's Multiple Personalities.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Krede from vlb-208-162.ppp.uni2.dk on June 12, 1999 at 13:01:18:

In Reply to: Indy's Multiple Personalities. posted by Short Round on June 12, 1999 at 06:39:40:

: Ok in ToD which takes place before Raiders he kind of acts superstitious about his "Fortune and Glory." and stuff and his "Anything can happen" and all those wise words. And on the conversation with Shorty he says "These people think the stone stolen from the village is one of the ancient Shankara stones." Like its too big to believe and that it's impossible to be. And he kind of acts superstitious, but on the conversation with Marcus Brody, Indy says "You know I don't believe in that magic, SUPERSTITIOUS hocus pocus" and on ToD you have to admit it was superstitious. It's like, he thinks the rock is gonna bring him his little Fortune and Glory like there is a luck in it, and Willie even says "Your gonna get killed chasing after your little Fortune and Glory." And you forum buddies better agree with me on this one. I really never had a post where someone agreed :-( anyway tell me you opinion on my observation.
:        "Hi, this is Mr. Round." –Indy
:        "Short, Round!" –Shorty

Ok I´m not disagreeing with you, but I think that Indy is referring to all the "fortune and glory" he would get if he could find one of the stones and bring it back to the museum. Fortune and glory is about money and fame.

Krede

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]