If They Were To Make More Indy Books Which Author Should Write Em?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from proxy-511.public.rwc.webtv.net on June 12, 1999 at 13:05:29:

Well I think the guy who wrote Brisco Country Jr. should write a few Indy books when the time to write more should come and I think Kevin J. Anderson should write a few. I think the guy who wrote Brisco should write em because he has good plots with the old times and stuff and it isn't always the regular Old Time writing where someone holds up a bank or a place and runs away while Brisco or whoever has to catch him and becomes hero and gets a lot of fame off of it. And Kevin J. Anderson(KJA) should write it because he is good in going back through history and putting artifacts in it and with usually "A big plan" as in something threatning to the world, and if you didn't know he has written Star Wars. He wrote the Jedi Academy trilogy, the Young Jedi Knight trilogy, and the Tales of the Jedi trilogy, oh and the Star Wars anthology(I.E Tales from the Cantina, Tales from Jabbas Palace, and Tales of the Bounty Hunters.) and you know he makes a story of something and in another book brings them back and then starts making the history of another characters etc. and I think R. L. Stine shouldn't have written any Indy novels. He puts too much kiddish horror/suspense/characters/mystery into it and always has "A Secret" that he leaves you hanging with or that you find at the end that you would find constantly annoying.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]