Goodies, Presents, Surprises, and Gifts On The Bridge Scene.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from proxy-421.public.paix.webtv.net on June 12, 1999 at 14:46:22:

Ok here is some goodies I found on ToD when I was watching the bridge scene for the millionth time!!

#1) Anytime you see the Thuggees on the bridge from different angles surrounding Indy they are farther away and closer.

#2) Same way when the bridge becomes a ladder after Shorty gets chow chee, and la tzu tzan sah'ed.

#3) LOOK AT INDYS EXPOSED ARM WHEN MOLA RAM KICKS HIM IN THE FACE WHEN INDY GRABS HIS FOOT!!! I couldn't believe it!!! Look at Harrison Fords' exposed arm. You know the one without the shirt sleeve.

#4) Ok, now with Shorty, me, the way I am kicking. One angle I am kicking that bastid with one foot and I am trying to succeed kicking ol' Mola with my other foot!!!

#5) Oh yeah I forgot to mention on the beginning of the post, when Shorty is jumping a big difference in where Shorty and Willie are standing when the plank of the bridge breaks.

#6) When the alligator or crocks start eating one of the Thuggees that fell look carefully. One of the pieces of clothing is a rubber boot!!!

#7) When the guys with the funny blue hats(Cap. Blummbergs troops) start coming in and whiping out the dumb head punk lovin Thuggees look at the mountain on the background at all parts they show it. Now tell me what it reminds you of.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]