Re: Darth Maul Was In Indy!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from einstein.annurev.org on June 14, 1999 at 10:32:25:

In Reply to: Darth Maul Was In Indy!!! posted by Short Round on June 14, 1999 at 08:50:16:

: The subject sounds stupid but I didn't know how to explain it. I noticed this by watching ToD last night. It was the part where the two swordsman cut Indy's path off when he was running to the bridge and he tried the old gun trick but he forgot he dropped it in the car chase in the beginning etc. I noticed that the one on the right had black on his face and looked kind of different. And for some reason it reminded me of Darth Maul, and so I rewinded it to the mine car chase and went to the part where Willie punches the one thuggee who falls in the track and I paused it so I get good picture and it looked like Darth Maul. I wonder if Lucas doesn't neglect Indy like I thought he did *harrison ford lopsided smirk*

Perhaps Darth Maul went to the future (believe it or not, Star Wars takes place in our past) to eliminate Indy so Star Wars can have ALL of George Lucas' attention. :)

In any case, it couldn't have been Ray Park (the guy who played Darth Maul), since he is currently 24. Back in 1984, he would have been 9 (now I REALLY feel old... :( ).

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]