Re: Indiana Jones vs. Lara Croft

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from proxy-371.public.rwc.webtv.net on June 14, 1999 at 11:29:16:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones vs. Lara Croft posted by steve on June 14, 1999 at 10:39:52:

: : I'm sure we've all heard comparisons between these two adventurers, things like, "Who would win in a fight between Indiana Jones and Lara Croft", or "Who would be more successful at finding between the two?", etc.

: : The obvious answer (to me, at least) would be to ask when the competition takes place. If it's in 1999, I would think that Lara Croft would win mainly because Indy (if he's still alive) would be 100 years old! :)

: : If it took place in 1938, then Indy would win since Lara wouldn't have been born yet! :D

: : One can also say that Lara would win because whe has access to more modern weapons, but if Indy was at least as successful in the first half of the 20th century as Lara is now, then that would mean that Indy may be even MORE gifted at improvising his way out of trouble (but then again, his enemies probably had less sophisticated weapons as well). Ahh... this is getting confusing! :|

: : What do you all think... Indy in his prime, or Lara in her prime?

: :
: : -G

: This is a joke.....right? If not, well, it sorta seems like blasphemy. Steve

Well I think this thing is like, if their characters abilities and stuff go against each other. I mean like, not the time they take place but them in their adventurous stage. Like Indy the way he was in the movies and Lara the way she was when you seen her.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]