Re: Indy 4 Mentioned on Time and Again/Did anyone see this?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROB T. from 162.10.138.28 on June 15, 1999 at 03:52:54:

In Reply to: Indy 4 Mentioned on Time and Again/Did anyone see this? posted by A Fan on June 14, 1999 at 19:02:40:

: On the program Time and Again they spent and hour going over old Lucas interviews. In one interview from 1989, Lucas said this would (Last Crusade)be the last Indy film. Then immediately afterwards the host said that it WOULDN'T be the last Indy film. She said the next one is coming out in 2001. Did Lucas or Spielberg tip her off? I doubt the Time and Again program got their info from the internet. So where did they get it? Did anyone else see this?

: "There will be another Indiana Jones."
: -Steven Spielberg

ROB T. here,
I saw this (they repeat "Time and Again" about 15 times a week) A lot happens between 1989 and now so it's not that unfeasable that Lucas might change his mind, as he seems to have done. I just hope they do a better job with the next Indy film than George or Steven Spielberg have done with the last two sequels either has made ("Phantom Menace" and "The Lost World, Jurassic Park")

By the way, there's a pic of Indy in the June issue of "Men's Health" magazine. On page 49 accompanying an article called "Living Dangerously? How to stay safe in perilous places." The photo is, I think, right before he faces off with the Arab swordsman.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]