Re: About...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mikal C Johnson (KtE Cym SOCAE) from spider-we084.proxy.aol.com on June 15, 1999 at 06:32:16:

In Reply to: About... posted by Deirdre on June 15, 1999 at 06:23:51:

I write... below is a link for my book (privately published). It's not Indiana Jones, but it does contain a couple of references to Last Crusade.

I'm also currently working on what started as a sequel to the book, but has somehow become one of those tapestry novels... a series of short stories starting during the First Crusade and ending in the present day.

Anyone else published? Privately or otherwise?
I'd love to buy a signed copy of your book!

: : It seems like a lot of us are either writing a novel or some piece of fan fiction. I count five or six of us at least. Who else is working on a novel? And is it an Indy-type novel or something else?
: : I'm writing a mystery myself and I have half of an adventure novel in a file drawer that I'd like to get back to.

: : Anyone here ever been published???

: --------

: ... a dozen or more!
: I know that Tessa is writing one, Deirdre Jones send me hers, Indiana Jerico has a webpage with a story in progress, and Aragorn is writing several hiimself! Oh and not to forget me, yes,I am also one of those... er... writers?

: :)Deirdre Campbell (the writer)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]