Re: Guys, if you wanna know what REALLY happened.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from einstein.annurev.org on June 15, 1999 at 08:39:13:

In Reply to: Guys, if you wanna know what REALLY happened..... posted by Indiana Jerico on June 14, 1999 at 19:35:58:

:
: Check out the April Fools joke that Micah set in a couple of years ago. It deals with this topic. It's under here. You'll get a blast out of it. I know I did when it came out.
: Till then.

: ---Indiana Jerico

Very interesting article! :)

It turns out that Indy and Lara work together for a common goal, but Indy ultimately wins in the end. As it should be! :D

What brought me to ask this question in the first place was the pc.ign.com preview of Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (at http://pc.ign.com/previews/11694.html) where at the third picture (of Indy looking up at a huge statue) the caption reads, "Wouldn't it be cool if Lara and Indy could team up and explore this temple?".

I always wondered why almost everyone's comparison between the two explorer/adventurers always had them fighting one another in combat. Of course only one of them could win the prize each one is seeking, but I always though that Lara would at least respect Indy for his academic/archeological reputation, and Indy would respect Lara both for her book-writing/archeological reputation, and the fact that she's a beautiful lady (admit it, Indy falls for them every time, unless they immediately start acting like Willie Scott). :)

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]