Where to find it!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from einstein.annurev.org on June 15, 1999 at 14:53:41:

In Reply to: I Made a Really Good Deal Today! posted by Short Round on June 15, 1999 at 14:12:23:

: Hey guys I was going to Barnes & Noble today to find an Indy book and I was told to get Philospohers Stone by someone here because it was so good and you know te only one there was Philosophers Stone and Dinosaur Eggs(Dinosaur Eggs is what I had gotten before). And I went to the music section and they gave me this junk about ToD not having a soundtrack anymore!! I got so mad but I didn't take it out on anyone. And I got the last remaining soundtracks of LC and Raiders there!!!! I Indy'd my self out today but no one can give me enough Indy I'll tell ya that!!!! I cashed in while it was hot!

As it turns out, the ToD soundtrack was never released in the U.S. (I'm not sure why), but was released in Japan and Germany. If you want to get the ToD soundtrack, go to http://www.amazon.com/, click on the Music tab, select Soundtracks, and then type in Indiana Jones in the search. Finally, scroll down until you see the Imports title, and click on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. That way, you can buy it online... just make sure you have your credit card number ready.

I just got my copy about two days ago... it's a great soundtrack, and an amazing feeling to finally have something that I've been searching for the longest time for! :D

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]