very much!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by walker from 38.152.176.175 on June 16, 1999 at 11:34:59:

In Reply to: FORBIDDEN VALLEY posted by HANNIBAL KING'S TRUSTY SIDEKICK on June 16, 1999 at 09:13:24:

I'm really enjoying Hannibal's series and I encourage everybody to check it out. Lots of action, lots of intrigue and an excursion into alot of cool mythology that no writer to date has really touched upon. Hannibal, I'd be very disappointed if you stopped. In fact, I'd probably become a huge pest. Currently I've copied every chapter into a file of my own and am printing it out for my Indy fan fiction collection.
Keep going!
walker

: Hello,
: I'm a friend of Hannibal and he asked me to find out whether anyone was enjoying his serial? The reason he aks is because he feels that he might be wasting Micah's time posting it and your time as well and he doesn't want to become a nuisance. I told him that he's just being a bit sensitive, but that's him. He just doesn't want to kkep on posting if nobody's reading it. He isn't going to be annoyed if this is the case (or so he says), but he'd be pissed at me if he found out I didn't post this.

: So a bit of constructive and honest critisism would help the situation.

: Cheers.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]