Re: FORBIDDEN VALLEY

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Man with the Hat from port70.maxc02.bignet.net on June 16, 1999 at 11:45:26:

In Reply to: FORBIDDEN VALLEY posted by HANNIBAL KING'S TRUSTY SIDEKICK on June 16, 1999 at 09:13:24:

: Hello,
: I'm a friend of Hannibal and he asked me to find out whether anyone was enjoying his serial? The reason he aks is because he feels that he might be wasting Micah's time posting it and your time as well and he doesn't want to become a nuisance. I told him that he's just being a bit sensitive, but that's him. He just doesn't want to kkep on posting if nobody's reading it. He isn't going to be annoyed if this is the case (or so he says), but he'd be pissed at me if he found out I didn't post this.

: So a bit of constructive and honest critisism would help the situation.

: Cheers.

Hey!! I live for Tuesdays and Fridays!! Please don't take that away from me!! Without the Indy serials by Hannible and Walker, I'd go crazy (well, crazier anyway!). I, too copy them to put with my fanfic collection, and you've inspired me to write some of my own!! Please keep writing "Raiders of the Forbidden Valley," if for no other reason than the fact that I MUST KNOW HOW IT ENDS!!!

Thanks,

The Man with the Hat

"Fortune and Glory, Kid. Fortune and Glory."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: