Re: Denholm Elliott death...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Man with the Hat from port70.maxc02.bignet.net on June 16, 1999 at 11:51:36:

In Reply to: Re: Denholm Elliott death... posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on June 16, 1999 at 09:10:18:

: : I know that Denholm Elliott died in 1992 and that he died from AIDS but I've never heard whether he was a homosexual or not. I know you don't have to be gay to get AIDS but I always thought he seemed a little effiminate and I just wondered if anyone knew for sure.

: : By the way, he never seemed effiminate to me when he was playing Marcus Brody but when I've seen him in other films he struck me as kind of prissy.

: : Please don't go all politically correct on me. I don't care if the man was gay or not, I'm just asking to be asking.

: To be exact he died of an AIDS related tuberculosis. I asked that question myself. Is he gay? But I looked him up on my Cinemania 96 CD-ROM and it said he was married to some woman (forget the name, now). So I guess the answer is no, since he got married.

When I was in high school, my Vice-Principal, Mr. Jenks, was married and had two children, and was caught doing lewd things to another man on a park bench in Columbus, Ohio, and was fired!! So, being married is not an issue!!

See ya,

The Man with the Hat

"Fortune and Glory, Kid. Fortune and Glory."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: