Of course!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert from port8.westworld.ca on June 17, 1999 at 10:22:08:

In Reply to: Do you think Elsa gave Donovon the wrong cup on purpose? posted by Meg on June 16, 1999 at 20:12:27:

: Hi all,
: Well I was wacthing Crusade a couple of days ago, and at the end, from elsa's expressions, it looks like she gave him the wrong cup on purpose. She even gives this glance to Indy. But then again, she did say after the whole ordeal when Indy was choosing that it wouldn't be gold? So maybe she really thought that it was the right cup. I was just asking what everyone's thoughts were on this. I know she thought the gold cup was the one, but did any of you get the feeling that she gave it to him on purpose?

: ~Meg~

She knew all along that she was giving the wrong cup to Donavan. She didn't know for sure what it would look like but she knew it wouldn't be the gold one. She did that because she felt guilty of being a part of the Third Reich. That was her redemption. The expression was as open as a book. She wanted Donavan to die and was glad he disentegrated.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]