That's too bad, then (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert from port8.westworld.ca on June 17, 1999 at 11:31:02:

In Reply to: Re: Denholm Elliott death... posted by Adam on June 16, 1999 at 16:11:09:

: : I know that Denholm Elliott died in 1992 and that he died from AIDS but I've never heard whether he was a homosexual or not. I know you don't have to be gay to get AIDS but I always thought he seemed a little effiminate and I just wondered if anyone knew for sure.

: : By the way, he never seemed effiminate to me when he was playing Marcus Brody but when I've seen him in other films he struck me as kind of prissy.

: : Please don't go all politically correct on me. I don't care if the man was gay or not, I'm just asking to be asking.

: I hate to be the one to answer all the questions on a rather exploitative subject, and one that really is none of our business, but the truth is that Elliott did have a variety of homosexual affairs throughout his life.

: Elliott's biography, written by his wife, frankly and poingantly discusses this. When Elliott learned he had contracted AIDS, apparently he always made sure that he would watch every sunset...

: OKAY, with this, let's end the discussion.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]