Thanks

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive8f2.dialup.mindspring.com on June 18, 1999 at 11:14:14:

In Reply to: Re: Due to lack of forum interest, selling Wested on Ebay posted by Michaelson on June 18, 1999 at 10:40:45:

: : The jacket I offered for sale earlier is now on Ebay, with a reserve set lower than the sale price before. I'm hoping I can get reasonably close to my money back to put towards another one in the future. Sorry for the shameless self-promotion, but obviously forum readers are a great target audience for this sort of thing.

: : Thanks for your interest,
: : Abner

: Lack of interest had nothing to do with it on MY part. I would have purchased it in, as they say, a New York minute Abner, to replace the one I had to sell recently, but just won't have the purchase price for the foreseeable future due to a daughter getting ready to head out for college. Wish I could have jumped on this one. Good luck in your sale. Regards. Michaelson

I congratulate your daughter on going/preparing for college (and you for footing the bill)! Obviously, a higher priority.

Cheers,
Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: