Posted by ~Skipmeister Jones~ from ppp-ip237-s02.inetnorth.net on June 20, 1999 at 12:08:50:
People have long since bugged me about my "obsession" with the greatest cinematic adventurer. Along with that came people who've seen the movies a couple times and claimned they were fans. But when I got to talking, I've realized these people don't know too much about these classic films. So I've devised a test to see if you are a true Indy fan.
15) You can never not think of Han Solo as "Indy in Space".
14) You can actually discuss Indy's cahracter change through the entire trilogy
13) You make a page with a well-known forum all dedicated to said hero, and within two years there is enough discussion on characters and psychology to gain 3 honorary PhD's.
12) You take part in said forum.
11) "It's not adventure without a whip."
10) You actually know Belloq's first name
9) Whenever someone mentions an ark, Noah is not the first reference you make.
8) You know the legend of the Sankara stones.
7) You are under 65 years of age, and own a fedora.
6) You have actually picked up on some of those technical foul-ups on your own.
5) The only tune you can whistle is the Raiders March.
4) You refer to the Raiders March as The Raiders March, and not the Indy theme.
3) You know the kind of gun Indy used.
2) You are a male, and not ashamed of the fact you have three posters of Harrison Ford in your room.
1) When you travel abroad, people see you and whislte the Raiders March to mock you. You just tip your hat in acknowledgement, and continue on in search of some history.
Post a Followup: