Went to Italy and found a strange collectible

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Walker from user-38lcptn.dialup.mindspring.com on June 20, 1999 at 18:33:56:

I just got back for a weeks vacation in Italy. I was in Rome and Lucca. It was very nice and it was great seeing the ruins. Anyway, while I was there I stopped at a gas station and I was waiting next to the restroom when I saw a small box that said Indy on it in Gold letters. I was very amazed to see it since I had only been in Italy for about an hour or so at that point. I looked closer and found that there were two seperate boxes one brown that was made to look like the grail diary and the other blue with pyramids. Both said Indy and then below said Indiana Jones Perfuma dell Adventura. Now I don't know about you guys but I had no idea there was an Indiana Jones cologne. And its not a cheap fake because it says Lucasfilm copyright 1993 on the bottom. I thought it was great so I got a bottle since it was only 28,000 lire which is like $16.00 or so. I will upload a picture of it when I get a chance. Just thought you guys would want to know. Oh yeah, it doesn't smell that bad either.

Matt Walker

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]