That was funny. I had a good laugh over it (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive88g.dialup.mindspring.com on June 20, 1999 at 22:29:36:

In Reply to: Are you a TRUE Indyfan? posted by ~Skipmeister Jones~ on June 20, 1999 at 12:08:50:

: People have long since bugged me about my "obsession" with the greatest cinematic adventurer. Along with that came people who've seen the movies a couple times and claimned they were fans. But when I got to talking, I've realized these people don't know too much about these classic films. So I've devised a test to see if you are a true Indy fan.

: 15) You can never not think of Han Solo as "Indy in Space".
: 14) You can actually discuss Indy's cahracter change through the entire trilogy
: 13) You make a page with a well-known forum all dedicated to said hero, and within two years there is enough discussion on characters and psychology to gain 3 honorary PhD's.
: 12) You take part in said forum.
: 11) "It's not adventure without a whip."
: 10) You actually know Belloq's first name
: 9) Whenever someone mentions an ark, Noah is not the first reference you make.
: 8) You know the legend of the Sankara stones.
: 7) You are under 65 years of age, and own a fedora.
: 6) You have actually picked up on some of those technical foul-ups on your own.
: 5) The only tune you can whistle is the Raiders March.
: 4) You refer to the Raiders March as The Raiders March, and not the Indy theme.
: 3) You know the kind of gun Indy used.
: 2) You are a male, and not ashamed of the fact you have three posters of Harrison Ford in your room.
: 1) When you travel abroad, people see you and whislte the Raiders March to mock you. You just tip your hat in acknowledgement, and continue on in search of some history.

: ~Skip

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]