Opening an Indy Webpage

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana John from proxy.wmfg.com on June 21, 1999 at 11:18:38:

In Reply to: How will you celebrate Indy's 100th birthday? posted by Goodsport on June 21, 1999 at 10:19:55:

: Granted, since July 1st of this year (Indy's 100th birthday) is on a Thursday, it may be difficult to do something big on that actual day. The closest weekend to that date is (for us in the U.S.) the Fourth of July (i.e. Independence Day) three-day weekend, so there might not be much time to do something then, either.

: My friends and I will probably have an Indiana Jones movie marathon sometime that weekend - but most likely either on that Saturday or Monday, since I've got to go to watch the Women's Soccer World Cup semifinal at Stanford Stadium (I'm a guy, but women's soccer is as exciting to watch as men's soccer... :) ), followed by the San Jose Clash-DC United game that immediately follows (it's a doubleheader, and I'm a Clash season-ticket holder), and the fireworks show there after that game. Then in the evening I'll go watch more fireworks somewhere. Unfortunately, that leaves little time to watch Indy on the actual Fourth! :(

: I'd love to have a Young Indy marathon, but that would take WAY too long (at least for the Fourth of July weekend)!

: How will everyone else celebrate Indy's birthday and/or the Fourth of July?

:
: -G

On July 1st--Abner, Michaelson, and myself will be enjoying the fruits
of our labours in bringing Indy Gear back online. I hope you all can
check it out!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: