Re: Indiana Jones Trilogy New Boxed Set

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Becky from 12.6.253.237 on June 22, 1999 at 14:08:13:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Trilogy New Boxed Set posted by David Zaritsky on June 22, 1999 at 11:48:05:

:
: Spoke to my friend at Suncoast Video today and asked him if he had any new information about why the Indiana Jones videos were pulled. He told me they were mandated to pull all the trilogy boxes from the shelves with no explanation. Monday, however, he received word that the reason they were pulled was because they are going to be repackaged. Are they updating or changing the videos themselves? No, just the boxes and the trilogy pack. The new ones should be on the shelves in September and there should be a kick off of the new art and the new boxes. So, it looks like they are not updating the picture or sound but just the aestetics of the set. Thought you all might like to know...

Anyone know as to what the new cost might. Just interested. I contacted Best Buy the other day and they indicated they were getting new shipments in this week. Either their the current box set or the new ones your talking about. Im just wondering what kind of a price hike will occur because the box looks better.

bye

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]