Re: Egyptian Booze

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nick Kismet from ppp-40-pm1-beaverton.spiretech.com on June 22, 1999 at 16:34:32:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones and The Egyptian Escapade, a third alternative CHAPTER 4 for those who want this sort of thing. posted by Indiana Mungo on June 22, 1999 at 04:39:39:

Well there, you see? It's all about working with what you've got. The groundwork is certainly laid for Indy to deal with a mid-life crisis and come through it loving his wife and kids (who are of course not really dead...ala Marion in the truck from Raiders)with lots of heroics.
I do have a few observations about this (quite obviously mean spirited) offering.
Sallah would never suggest that children age their parents. Quite the opposite, Sallah treasures his children, and as is the custom in the Eastern world, believes that having children is a blessing.
I might add that, as a father to be, I am looking forward to experiencing all the adventure of my childhood again, as my son and I search for buried treasure, build spaceships in the backyard, and whatever else he can think of.

With most Egyptian's being Moslem, and not drinking hard liquor, I wonder how fine the finest Egyptian whiskey could be?

Can't wait for the next installment though!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]