The answer is simple!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Northlander from dialup1-4.uplogon.com on April 22, 1998 at 18:48:45:

In Reply to: ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE HELL I CAN GET THE INDIANA JONES ROLEPLAYING GAME??!! posted by IndeeJonez on April 21, 1998 at 20:37:01:

: Everywhere I go, star wars this, star wars tha! Dungeons & dragons, battletech, even RPG's on damned vampires! But anything at all on indy in the terms of RPG? NO! I am going nuts here trying to find the game! I have seen some modules briefly here & there, but as to the game itself, NADA.

: Any help you can give me would be appreciated,
: Indee Jonez

Those places you go to where you see Star Wars, D&D, Vampire, etc. can order the game for you easily. Just take the time to ask an employee about it. They have catalogs from West End Games with which they can order any of their products. Maybe if more people asked for the Indy game, it would be on more store shelves, but as it is, most shop owners think nobody wants it. Stop complaining, and start talking! Ordering the game is really is no big deal, people!

If all else fails you can always order it from the Star Wars Insider magazine's Jawa Trader catalog.

-Northy-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]