Re: Indy films

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Emo from coral.tci.com on June 23, 1999 at 23:11:28:

In Reply to: Re: Premier Movie Script Library - Indy films posted by Sean on April 16, 1999 at 08:38:56:

Dude,

Save the cash, buddy. You've got a computer. You're on the web. Go to your nearest search engine
and key in "scripts" or "screenplays". There are dozens and dozens of web sites you can download
the entire scripts of all four of the Indiana Jones scripts for FREE! And yep, I do mean all FOUR!
Check this out. There's also an as-of-yet un-produced Indy (as in Indiana Jones not independent)
script called "Indiana Jones and the Sons of Darkness".

A few sights I can directly refer you to off the bat with Indy Jones scripts are:
www.netcentre.com/andy/scripts.htm (Superman's Movie Script Library)
w1.910.telia.com/~u91005825.movie.htm (Bengts MSA - Movie Script Archive)
www.rosebud.com.br/scr_0.htm (Rosebud: Scripts on the Net)
www.movie-page.com/movie_scripts.htm (The Movie Page-Movie Scripts)

Try those for starters. I've got many more where they came from and you can do the rest of the
leg work (or finger work, as the case may be). Believe me, save the bucks. I've bought scripts
from companies down in L.A. and they look like bad zeroxes punched together. Since, I've started
my own collection of them in full color, sometimes with graphics and movie reviews pulled from
other sites and put together my own neat little script reading packages. They're there for
free! Go for it! I've just about threw out all of the ones I bought. By the way, Barnes and
Noble is a great idea for finding anything published (an there are a few scripts) but you're
talkin' the big bucks again for stuff you can print yourself for free.

If you want the published Indiana Jones scripts, I think I can refer you. Those do have a nice
glossy, full color cover page and the glossy pages. I got one of those years ago. I believe
this company published most of the Indiana Jones movies and the Star Wars and Star Trek movies
plus a number of classics. E-Mail me and I'll dig out the name of the publisher.

However, save yourself the gas. Put the net to use.

Emo

: : Does anyone know of a retailer that still might have these versions of the Indy films scripts?

: : I have the Raiders script but would like to complete the collection.

: : Any help would be appreciated.

: : Thanks,

: : Brian

: Brian:
: Go to Amazon.com, where I got my scripts for $4.00 US/each!!!
: Or it might have been Barnes&Noble.com...One of them anyway. They also have the Raiders "Mighty Chronicles" on really cheap to. Happy hunting.
: Cheers,
: Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: