Re: How many of you have Indy posters up???

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Meg from spider-wo064.proxy.aol.com on June 24, 1999 at 03:59:59:

In Reply to: Re: How many of you have Indy posters up??? posted by ROB T. on June 24, 1999 at 03:13:12:

: First, Meg, I'm glad you liked my little reminiscence about "Raiders." It was so long I wasn't sure anyone would read it.
: I have the "Raiders" poster and the "Last Crusade" one but I don't have them up anymore. They're in a mailing tube along with my posters for "Gone With the Wind" "Casablanca" "Wizard of OZ" and a bunch of other films.
: In my first apartment I had one room with posters all over from maybe ten different films. On my Indy wall I had the two posters tacked up and I ringed them with a bullwhip and hung a fedora on the wall where it would overlap the corner of the "Raiders" poster. It looked very cool.
: If I were doing it know I'd frame the two posters and have the whip coiled and hanging from one corner, the fedora on another corner and hang a wested-type jacket on one side with a gun and holster to make it look like Indy had left all his stuff with me to care for til he needed it again.

: I may just do that when I move to a new place.

Oh my gosh, you just gave me some great ideals for doing my poster thingy!!! Thank you so much!! I could do that Fedora thing! It sounds like you had alot of fun with your Indy wall. I hope my posters look as great as yours!! Thanks for replying!!

~Meg~

P.s. I really enjoyed reading yoru Raiders post. Sorry that I didn't reply my first time wasn't as exciting and sweet as yours. Oh, and what time was it when you first replied to this post? It's 4 in the morning for me, and if it's late for you Just curious as to why you were up.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]