Re: *Poll* Your dreamgetaway/adventure.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mr. Clark from 209-63-112-35.pdx.jps.net on June 24, 1999 at 04:35:48:

In Reply to: *Poll* Your dreamgetaway/adventure. posted by Meg on June 24, 1999 at 02:38:57:

: just curious as to where everybody would love to go away and have a great Indy like adventure. I personally would like to go to South America. Indy comming with me would make that trip complete, But if Indy was with me, any country would be my dream getaway/adventure. Ok, enough about my choice lets hear about yours....

: ~Meg~

Ok, this will sound cliche, but, for me, there is really no choice. Cairo, Egypt. Last ancient wonder of the world. Who knows what chambers in the pyramids or ruined cities lay untouched? 2nd choice would have to be Israel - again, because of the archeological significance.

Hmm....just had a thought.....how is this for a title?
Indiana Jones and the Sword of Goliath
(Goliath's sword was David's 'excalibur,' being bigger and made of stronger material than swords of that time. This had a cool effect when the Jews saw their leader literally smashing through other's weapons in combat. I think Goliath may have got it from the Phoenecians....have to check)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]