Re: Congratulations Micah! Indyfan.com gets high marks from Cinescape Magazine

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on June 24, 1999 at 09:42:31:

In Reply to: Congratulations Micah! Indyfan.com gets high marks from Cinescape Magazine posted by walker on June 24, 1999 at 06:55:26:

: Don't know if anyone caught this already (maybe I wasn't paying attention), but in the July/August issue of Cinescape Magazine, there is a column on page 21 discussing various Indy web sites. There are 4 that made the article: Indyfan, Indy-World, Indiana Jones Archaeological Dig and the Unofficial Young IJ Web Page. Each is described and graded. Indyfan.com was the ONLY site given a grade of "A". I've copied the entirety of their review below:

: "What this site lacks in Shockwave spiff, it more than makes up for in content, with regular news updates from a wide variety of sources, plenty of speculation on storylines and one of the best places to go to talk Indy films with other fans. Plus there are some great archives of photos, sounds, movies and more from the original trilogy of pics. Grade: A."

: Congrats Micah and everybody.
: walker

My only comment is more of a question...we've known this all along, what took them so long to discover this jem? Please add my congrats. to the pile, Micah! We'll keep driving them toward your net! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]