Re: PITA Productions' Diary

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Jones from ww-wc04.proxy.aol.com on April 23, 1998 at 08:44:16:

In Reply to: PITA Productions' Diary posted by Indy Magnoli on April 21, 1998 at 13:06:40:

: : Anyone know where I could get a real good replica of Henry Jones'grail diary with good drawings and sketches inside it?

: Good news and bad news. I've produced many diaries over the years. Unfortunetly, I stopped making them because they were very time consuming (as you can imagine) to make. The e-mails wouldn't stop coming so I held a silent auction for one that I had finished just after quitting making them. The e-mails continue.

: I will soon be graduating with a degree in archaeology. I have a history teaching job set up in New Zealand (I am American) but there school year doesn't start until February. So... I've got some time on my hands until then. E-mail me if you're interested in obtaining a diary between now and then. The last diary sold at the auction for around $200. I'll keep everyone's addresses and send out notice as I complete another one.

: Here's some pages (I think Doug mentioned these):

Hi gang,

I just wanted to say that I was fortunate enough to have purchased one of Indy's Grail Diaries. It's a beautiful repoduction. He even did a little personalizing of it for me. So if Indy ever completes another one, try and get - it's worth it!

Deirdre

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]