Re: Question for Resident Gun Collectors (esp. Michaelson)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anejo Joe from 14.greenville-01-02rs.sc.dial-access.att.net on June 27, 1999 at 21:15:15:

In Reply to: Question for Resident Gun Collectors (esp. Michaelson) posted by Abner on June 27, 1999 at 14:31:12:

: Help with this would be appreciated...What do you think of this blank firing pistol replica of the Colt M1911? Aside from being an Indiana Jones gun, I;d like to use it for WWII re-enacting and a blank pistol is preferable to a real one since there is no hassle transporting it across state lines. Judging from the picture on the website, does it look close to the original?

: Thanks,
: Abner

--------------------------------------
I own a number of black powder revolvers, one of which was sold by IAR. It was manufactured in Italy by San Marco. I shoot them on a regular basis, and I have fount it to be by far the best one I own. Of course, this says nothing about the 1911 blank pistol, but IAR is a good company and I believe it will stand behind what it sells. My next revolver will definitely be an IAR one, probably a Colt Third Dragoon.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]