[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Meg from spider-tr061.proxy.aol.com on June 28, 1999 at 10:28:11:

In Reply to: Indy shirt posted by Kay on June 27, 1999 at 18:54:48:

: Dear Meg: should you go to the Indy rides, could you check out whether
: they sell a replica of Indy shirt?
: Regards,
: kay

Kay,
They don't have a replica of Indy's shirt at the adventure outpost, or in the stores init. All they have are T-shirts with the movie poster stuff on it(Like one the front in the left corner it has the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" writing and on teh back is the Raiders movie poster, and it's like that for the other movies). The only problem with tehse T-shirts is that they are printed on some ugly colors(Well I think so, because it doesn't go with it). They are on this faded red(Which looks like pink), and on this faded blue and green. If they were printed on a beige or black color they would look really really good, but they are not. Actually the Indy store didn't have alot of the god stuff they used to. They used to have movie posters, and postcards from the movie, and they used to carry the Indy novels. They didn't have any of that stuff when I went there. Maybe when I go back next week they will have all that stuff again. Well, sorry that they don't carry the replica shirt. If I see it on my future visits, I'll be sure to let you know!

~Meg~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]