Re: Indy shirt

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on June 28, 1999 at 11:51:21:

In Reply to: Indy shirt posted by nobody on June 27, 1999 at 15:44:54:

: As many of you know, I have often critized the notion of dressing up as indiana Jones. I still feel that way. However, I thought I would share something that might be of interest to some fans.

: While walking through Sears today, a shirt caught my eye that looked ALOT like the indy shirt. It is a Fieldmaster, which I think is a Sears private label. The color was just right( actually it comes in several different colrs, but stone was a perfect match), and it had the epaulets and sleeve buttions, and the flapped, pleated pockets. Also it was quite light weight. The price was 20.99.
:
: Just because i would never dress up like Indy, I still enjoy looking at the Indy related pages, including the Diggs, and Gear pages. Therefore, I have a pretty good idea what each costume item looks like. This would seem to fit the bill for many collectors.

I salute you posting this as I am aware of your feelings regarding the wearing Indy gear. The fact that you still went out of your way to post this for those who do says volumes about a true Indyfan and their willingness to share information with their fellow fans, even though the information isn't in their facet of the hobby. A tip of the fedora to you, my friend! This is appreciated. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]