Indiana Jones and the Mexican Affair? Chapter 5

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy from 209-130-143-120.nas-1.MON.frontiernet.net on June 29, 1999 at 12:48:48:

Indy ran to the window, then ran back to Lauren. “Are you alright,” he demanded. “Yes, I’m fine,” she said. “What the hell happened in here,” Eric yelled. Lauren looked at her father and then at her two brothers. “I was putting on the locket that Dad gave me,” she said as she touched the necklace, “and in the mirror I saw a man coming up behind me with a knife.” She then went on and explained the rest of the incident. “Why would anyone want to kill Lauren,” Michael asked. “I don’t know,” Indy said. “There are a lot of reasons.” Lauren looked up from the locket. “When we were at the airport, I noticed a strange man following us. He didn’t seem right.” Indy started into his room. “I don’t know what these people want,” he said as he came back into the room. “But until we find out, we’re going to be a little more cautious.” He handed Lauren his satchel. “You take that, sweetheart.” Eric and Michael gasped in disbelief as Lauren took Indy’s Webley out of the satchel and loaded it up. “Dad, are you sure about that,” Eric asked as he eyed the gun nervously. “You don’t think I should trust her,” Indy said. “Well, I mean, she’s only 18.” Indy looked at Lauren and smiled. “And she’s been through stuff that would make you two,” he said as he pointed at Eric and Michael, “wet your pants.” Lauren looked up at Indy and smiled.
The man with the cigar looked through his binoculars one more time, and saw the Joneses leaving the hotel. “I should have known,” he said as he walked down the stairs. “When you want something done right, do it yourself.” And with that he started his car and drove after them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]