Thanks! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tessa from spider-wk081.proxy.aol.com on June 30, 1999 at 05:40:28:

In Reply to: I was kinda hoping for "Indiana Jones and The Ring of Fire" posted by Ailev'ol on June 29, 1999 at 21:47:42:

: I heard great stories about this place where ppl rarely venture to and where these really ancient tribes inhabit those mountains parts. But I see that I'm at a dead end there... :( Ah well, but I think the story is turning more exiting every chapter!

: L.

:
: ------
: : : Overly warm air greeted them as they stepped off from their carrier. Shielding her eyes from the scorching rays of the sun, Lauren could make out high, rugged mountains in the distance. Ring of fire ,she whispered.

: : : "Yes Pico de Orizaba, the highest point in Mexico..." Indy obviously had heard her and followed her gaze to the mountains. "It's also the highest summit in North America."

: : : "Are we gonna go there too, Henry?"

: : : "Don't call-" he sighed and stopped. "Perhaps, but I thought you all would be more interested in the Atztec ruins."

: : : "But Dad," Mike, who hadn't said much during the whole way to Mexico, said," The Aztec Ruins are in New Mexico!

: : : The friendly mestizo flight steward who'd woken up Lauren, had heard their conversation and came up to them. He was nodding.

: : : "The Aztec Ruins are in Northwest New Mexico in Aztec: : : ----------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]