Re: Lost Diaries of Young Indiana Jones

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mikal C Johnson (KtE Cym SOCAE) from spider-wk051.proxy.aol.com on June 30, 1999 at 13:12:25:

In Reply to: Re: Lost Diaries of Young Indiana Jones posted by West Virginia McCoy on June 30, 1999 at 03:44:32:

It's true, Donovan had problems with Lucas on it, and it never got done, but in 1995 I wrote to Donovan and got a promo package about it including pieces of things that would have been in it. It looks like it might have been a cool collectors item.
Too bad, eh?

:
: : : Does any one recall (or have) The Lost Diaries of Young Indiana Jones? I was leafing through some old Boys' Life magazines from 1993 and saw an ad for this book or series of books by Donovan Publishing of Newport Beach, CA. There is no price listed, only states it is 80 pages hardcover, 9' x 11", fully illustrated, and first edition. Are they worth persuing if still available? If anyone wants more info from the ad I'll post the text of it.

: : Westy,
: : This book was never released. I waited and waited in '93 and went through three schedule changes until finally, it was cancelled. Broke my heart!!

: : See ya,

: : The Man with the Hat

: :
: : "Fortune and Glory, Kid. Fortune and Glory."

: Thanks for the info. What a shame; the ad was so fancy and sounded so promising. At least I got the Young Indiana Jones trading cards that were out at the time. Still see them occasionally at flea markets.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]