Re: Well...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h1-48-76.ispmodems.net on July 02, 1999 at 16:15:14:

In Reply to: Well... posted by Tessa on July 02, 1999 at 11:44:52:

: I'm not a psychoanalyst or anything but here goes.

: All of us have been tormented but one person or another in this forum (myself included!). Here's a suggestion...live and let live. Forgive and forget...Think about it.

: Well, the post Groo did to Azuma was a use of foul language. And should have resolved OFF the forum. Just like this issue.

: All of you are a good bunch of people and we all do have our faults but I'd suggest we stop airing our dirty laundry with cyberstalking or whatever the case.

: And red four, if YOU look back in the vaults, you would see I have caused trouble with some points --- do you think I should be kicked off the forum?

: On a last note, life is full of taunts, ridicules, and foul language. We might not like it but then life is like a bunch of roses...they are beautiful in life but as in life we encounter the thorns along the way.

: Tessa

I agree about the use of e-mail, however this is the third time that I've had trouble with this guy. The first time was one of the very first posts I ever made. I'd like to forgive and forget, but its hard with these constant reminders. Groo is always the first to e-mail. Should I have sent him mail about his attack on Azuma? Maybe, but why? The post originated on the forum, it can be handled on the Forum, except in Groo's case, as he wants it to be pursued through e-mail. Its how he gets his kicks. If I saw an attack in public, would I write an attacker a letter? No. I'd yell at him right there. Mildly if possible, which is what I did on the Forum. Also, I never said that anybody should be kicked off the forum, I just asked if anyone else had been bothered by this jerk.

One other thing, I have not, nor ever will be the person starting trouble or "cyberstalking" anyone. That is Groo's bag, and I'd hate to cut in on his action.

Tessa, you say that you've caused trouble in the past. If you did that's fine. But did you take any crap off of anyone? Absolutely not. Groo is trying to paint me as a nut. This of course bothers me, so I'll take care of it, so everyone can see that he's the nut, which alot of people already know.

Thanks,

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: